This is my second menu for Sunday evening. I just cooked it based on what my mom used to cooked. But, I didn’t fry the ingredients. Everything just boiled.
- Bean sprouts.
- Snow peas.
- Coconut milk.
How to cook:
- Slice the onion, garlic, chilies, tomato and carrots.
- Boiled all in 1 liter water and add salt and pepper with 1 cm peeled-fresh ginger.
- Then add coconut milk but not too much. For me, I don’t want it to be too milky either. 😀 Keep it lite!
- Cook with low heat for 10 minutes and then add the snow peas and bean sprouts. Never over-cook fresh vegetables! 😀
- Vegetable in coconut milk is ready to served.
- Suggested to served while it’s still warm. Especially in Autumn or Winter weather.
Feel free to try my recipe! 🙂 Have fun in the kitchen!